This Yin Yoga playlist is filled with calming and peaceful music. It could be used for other practices as well or for background music. I love listening to it as I unwind at night. The playlist is broken up into three 30-minute segments. Which makes it easy to use for a 30, 60, or 90-minute practice.
The playlist is broken up into three 30-minute segments. Which makes it easy to use for a 30, 60, or 90-minute practice.
Yin Yoga is a passive type of yoga used to gain flexibility and reduce stress. The poses are held for an extended amount of time. Beginners can hold poses for up to 45-seconds, but more advanced practitioners can hold poses usually 2-5 minutes, sometimes longer. It applies moderate stress to the connective tissues and increases the circulation of joints.
This post may contain affiliate links. Through these links, I get a commission if you purchase something, with no extra cost to you. Please know that I only recommend products that I love and personally use/research.
If you have Amazon Prime you can listen to these songs for free. If you don’t have Amazon Prime, you can try it for free for 30 days.
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Segment 1- 30 minutes
- Calming Sounds by Serenity Spa Music Relaxation
- Where the Sun Sets Twice by Spa
- Contemplation by Best Relaxing Spa Music
- Pure Tranquility-Spa Music for Relaxation and Meditation by Spa Music Collective
Segment 2- 30 minutes
- Hannah’s Lullaby by Relaxing Sounds of Nature
- Breath by Piano Masters
- Hearts Awakening by Parijat
- The Weight of a Moonbeam by Spa
- Little Buddha by Best Relaxing Spa Music
Segment 3- 30 minutes
- Sleep Music Lullabies by Relaxing Sound of Nature
- Return to Your Body by Parijat
- Mediterranean Waves for True Relaxation by Spa Music Collective
- Spa Dreams by Paino Masters
- Healing Senses by Parijat
- Forgiving by Parijat
Like Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga is also very relaxing. If you are interested in trying Restorative Yoga, I have a playlist for you to use: Extremely Relaxing Restorative Yoga Music Playlist.
If you would like to learn more about Yin Yoga, I have a very detailed post about the practice, 21 Wonderful Yin Yoga Benefits. Included in the post is the history and philosophy of the practice, benefits, a closer look at several poses, and more.