This playlist is filled with calming piano music for yoga. It would be great for a Hatha, Vinyasa, or Yin practice. The playlist is broken up into three 30-minute segments. Which makes it easy to use for a 30, 60, or 90-minute practice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Through these links, I get a commission if you purchase something, with no extra cost to you. Please know that I only recommend products that I love and personally use/research.
If you have Amazon Prime you can listen to these songs for free. If you don’t have Amazon Prime, you can try it for free for 30 days.
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Calming Piano Music for Yoga
Segment 1- 30 minutes
- Relaxing Piano by Piano Music
- Romantic Piano by Piano Music
- Inner Peace with Love by Shirley Cason
- Relaxing Piano Music by Relaxing Piano Music
- Relax by Easy Listening Piano
- Lullaby by Piano Music Specialist
- Spa Music by Relaxing Piano Music
- Peace for Moments in Life by Shirley Cason
- September by Relaxing Piano Music
Segment 2- 30 minutes
- Arioso by Relaxing Piano Music
- Piano by Relaxing Piano Music
- Massage by Piano Music
- Piano Song by Easy Listening Piano
- Piano Meditation by Relaxing Piano Music
- Where are You Going by Shirley Cason
- Meditation by Relaxing Piano Music
- Backroads by Relaxing Piano Music
Segment 3- 30 minutes
- Rainforest by Relaxing Piano Music
- Meditation Piano by Piano Music
- Instrumental Music Piano by Easy Listening Piano
- Journey by Shirley Cason
- Massage by Relaxing Piano Music
- Bella’s Lullaby by Relaxing Piano Music
- Spring Song by Relaxing Piano Music
- Massage Music by Relaxing Piano Music
- MaMa by Shirley Cason
Bonus Piano Music for Yoga Song
This one song is 64 minutes long and would be lovely for any yoga practice. I just discovered this one today and will be using it for my next Vinyasa class that I teach. I’m also saving it for my own practice!
If you are looking for a playlist for a slower more restorative practice, check out my post- Extremely Relaxing Restorative Yoga Music Playlist. It also has three 30-minute segments to make it easy to use with a 30, 60, or 90-minute practice.
Disclaimer: Not all exercise programs are suitable for everyone. Check with your doctor before beginning any fitness/health program to avoid/reduce the risk of injury. Perform these exercises at your own risk. Abby is not responsible or liable for any injury sustained as a result of using any fitness/health program presented or advice discussed on the Journeys of Yoga blog. Please see my full disclosure for more details.